HC CRYO T-SHOCK is available both in desk-top version and on trolley. Features are exactly the same for both the units. HC CRYO T-SHOCK is capable to deliver cold energy up to -18°C and warm energy up to 41°C. Exchanges between cold and warm are very fast and this is one of the most important feature for getting proper therapeutic results. Further several technological solutions grant versatility and performances. Gas free, not invasive, HC CRYO T-SHOCK is provided with a special hand-piece that the
operator is using for performing local treatments, for s body and face
The operator, thanks to the direct contact with the patient, is getting his feedback and the compliance for adapting application in real-time.
The treatment is quite is easy to perform and patient’s comfort is very good.
Often, effects can be seen and felt immediately. Patient’s feeling after each session is greatly impressive.
· Universal power supply for 110 and 230 V, 50/60 Hz
· Electric Class 1, Type B
· Power consumption: max. 300 VA
· Cold temperature: max – 18°C
· Hot temperature: max. 41°C
· 7” resistive coloured touch-screen
· Manual hand-piece with radiating area of 50 mm large
· Highest performances thanks to real-time temperature control with sensor attesting skin’s temperature
· Standard accessories: main unit, hand-piece with detachable connector, power cord with “shucko” plug, cryo-gel 1 Kg, operating manual
· On inquiry: adaptor 30 mm large with Magnetic Coupling System, Roland Trolley, carrying case, arm mod. Profilo for static treatments, ETD (Electro Therapy Drainage) module